Monday, October 12, 2009

Can you geek me ?


Last week, Bob ask us to write about what we don't know to do on the web.
Well, i'm not very gifted for the technical aspect of the web and of computers in general. Even if at the Celsa i'm in the CMM's class, the one which is well-known for its geeks community, i'm not one of those geeks.



Peer to peer, Html language, JAVA script or even posting videos are the dark side of the force for me. Most of the time i feel very lonely in front of the screen of my computer wondering why I don't know how to do this or that.
Obviously, i'm trying to improve my ability in these fields. Because when you want to work in media and communication it is essential to have some basic knowledge.
I remain optimistic about my chances to get better, nevertheless when I ask my friends about something related to internet or computer, I can see in their expression that the road is still long...
(special dedication to Thomas P., Nicolas and Guillaume : I'm sorry)

In the same vein, i'm not a gamer. I never understand how you can spend hours and hours on your computer playing videogames. Paradoxically, I like to play on my Playstation 2... Yes, what a paradox ! It is just because I don't like videosgames on computers. It's very difficult to play with the keyboard and it is not as comfortable as a joystick. Furthermore, computers are more likely to have virus and to have bugs, and it can makes you crazy :

I'm so scared. Don't geek me, please !





0 comments:

Post a Comment